|Excursion in Tanzania 5-6 hours||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6+ pax|
|Hike to Mandara Hut, KLM Day Trip||$264||$200||$195||$190||$180||$170|
The snake park is a special treasure of Arusha, a wonderful source of enjoyment and relaxation for locals and foreign visitors. The Snake Park is located 25km west of Arusha on the route to the Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater.
The snake park provides various activities, take a guided tour and learn about some of the most dangerous snakes in the world, from the Black and Green Mamba, Egyptian Cobra, Puff Adders and many more. Capture your special moment and hold a real live snake. Check out the 3m plus crocodiles at feeding time and touch a baby crocodile.
You can also enjoy your personal Maasai guide who will take you on a spectacular tour of the Maasai Cultural Museum, to jumping on a camel and going on safari to the local village. Visit the Free Education Centre, where the local Maasai have the opportunity to learn how to read and write and further their education in many different ways. After all your activities, relax and enjoy a fully equipped camp site and barbecue area and a fully stocked bar, which has become legendary around the world.
01. The Snakes The park is home to a variety of snakes common in Eastern and Southern Africa from the Black Mamba to the Black and Red spitting Cobras and the African Python. There are approximately 48 snakes you can view. Other reptiles at the park include Monster Lizards, Tortoises, Crocodiles, and a few species of birds that have been orphaned or injured and would not survive if they were returned to the wild. Meserani Snake Park is a great place to learn about some of Africa’s less notorious, but most efficient predators.
Climbing during the high season
– Pick up and drop from Moshi/Arusha
– All tours and entrance fee per person
– Proficient English speaking guide
– Lunch box
– Mineral clean water
– Pick up to the hotel and drop off to the hotel after the tour
– Government taxes
– Optional tours
– Personal items
– Medical insurance
– Gratuities & tips for mountain guide
– Airport transfers.
– Hotel accommodation in Moshi/Arusha.