|Excursion in Tanzania 5-6 hours||1 pax||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6+ pax|
|Hike to Mandara Hut, KLM Day Trip||$264||$200||$195||$190||$180||$170|
A local guide will lead you around Moshi, through local villages along the base of Kilimanjaro, and finally walk you around Moshi town. Every trip is a little different, but you may stop by a local school, visit a market, talk to farmers, whatever interesting comes along
01. Mountain bike around Moshi and the base of Kilimanjaro You guide will meet you mid-morning with your mountain bike and helmet. You will bicycle 2-4 hours depending your interest along easy trail through local villages, a small rain-forest, and back to Moshi. You may visit a school, outdoor market, or talk with local people.
– Pick up and drop from Moshi/Arusha
– All tours and entrance fee per person
– Proficient English speaking guide
– Lunch box
– Mineral clean water
– Pick up to the hotel and drop off to the hotel after the tour
– Government taxes
– Optional tours
– Personal items
– Medical insurance
– Gratuities & tips for mountain guide
– Airport transfers.
– Hotel accommodation in Moshi/Arusha.